Scholarships And Free Studentships
All the bonafide students of the college are eligible to apply for the following financial assistance.
Government Of India Scholarships
- National Merit Scholarship.
- National Scholarship for Primary and Secondary School Teacher's Children.
- Hindi Scholarship.
- Post Metric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Class Students.
- Post Metric Scholarships for Lower Income Group Students.
Reserved for the Children of Service Personnel in the Army, the Air Force and the Navy.
Reserved for the Children of Government Servants who die while in service.
- Political Sufferer's Children Scholarships.
- Sanskrit Scholarships awarded by Rastria Sanskrit Samasthan.
- Poverty-cum-Progress Scholarship.
- Students Aid Fund.
- Scholarship to the students of Backward Communities.
- Labour welfare scholarship.
- Merit scholarship of Rs.10000/- will be awarded by Seshadripuram Educational Trust to those who have secured 85% and above in SSLC or equivalent exam and join our college.
- Free and Direct admission to the students who scored 95% in SSLC or equivalent exam.
- Scholarship under Late Smt. Shylaja Narayanamurthy to those who excels in academics.
- Prof. G. Radhakrishna award for the rural background toppers.